A pro-active approach to site maintenance helps ensure site performance is consistent.
By having a maintenance agreement in place, you and your site will benefit from the following:
- Regular tests for software and hardware compatibility will be carried out, issues are addressed and fixes may be applied.
- We keep track of changes in legislation with regard to digital media, the internet, cookies, privacy, data protection, eCommerce etc. You will be informed of changes necessary to make sure your site remains compliant with relevant laws.
- Running regular back-ups of your site means if something does go wrong – there is a recent copy of your site to ‘roll back’ to.
- Site performance tests – such as loading speed and functionality checks (that forms or checkouts working as they should be) can also be included.
- Security tools monitor the safety of the site and alerts for compromises can be acted on.
All maintenance contracts are bespoke to your needs, and are carried out at a reduced hourly rate.
The services applied depend on the level of service chosen, agreements start from just £38.50 per month. For more information, please contact Vicki or Liz.